- Check out this interview with our own Ed Lachman for new insights on his approach to images, and then see them applied in this ground-breaking Motorola campaign for the first phone with video. Shot on the phones themselves, these shorts have ...
- A web promo for Brooklyn-based artist Mac Premo's art installation "The Dumpster Project" that promotes both the project and the documentary being made about it....
- The first video in Anneke Schoneveld's brand new online series just went live on her blog, Balsamic Reductions....
- Hamburger expert George Motz makes the best burger for Made Possible Magazine's webseries "Men At Work", which covers a wide array of subjects of interest to the modern man....
- This interview with Mario Batali is part of Planet Green's additional on-line content for "Animals Distract Me" with Isabella Rossellini. ...
The second installment of Balsamic Reductions’ recipe video series, “Alone in the Kitchen”, is now online! This time, learn how to prepare a delicious (and extremely simple) dijon mustard salmon.
Hamburger expert George Motz makes the best burger for Made Possible Magazine’s webseries “Men At Work”, which covers a wide array of subjects of interest to the modern man.
The sequel series to the wildly popular “Green Porno”, “Seduce Me” continued Isabella Rossellini, Sundance, and double wide media’s collaboration, attracting even more people to the Sundance website.
The first of six webisodes following Chicago Bears quarterback, Jay Cutler, through his journey with diabetes. This series raised awareness for the Jay Cutler Foundation, created to help children battling the disease.
Avec Alan is a humorous video for GQ.com featuring renowned chef Eric Ripert as he braves the wilds of Costco!
This short vignette, adapted from Eli Lilly’s documentary Life For a Child (about children with diabetes in Nepal) was made in support of the International Diabetes Foundation’s web outreach efforts.
This webisode — from GQ Rules, the magazine’s Webby Awarding winning first shot at a web series — outlines the dos and don’ts of pocket squares and men’s fashion.
What’s it like behind the curtain with Broadway mogul Jordan Roth? That’s the question this “Men At Work” video seeks to answer.
Following the success of the first GQ Rules, GQ’s Webby Award winning Rebel Rules series delves deeper into the staples of men’s fashion. Here, Scott Sternberg from Band of Outsiders demonstrates how to tie a bowtie.
“Green Porno” was Sundance’s first collaboration with Isabella Rossellini and double wide, and the result was a Webby award winning series drawing viewers to Sundance’s site and educating them on the mating habits of animals.
Funny or Die and Tosh 2.0 veteran, ad world executive, comedian, and all around viral sensation Gary Luk uses his dulcet tones to serenade us both in the shower and out.
From GQ’s web series “Verge Girls”, featuring the best actresses and models poised on the cusp of stardom.